Here are 3 exercises that will light-up your Thanksgiving.
Yes, exercises of gratitude.
They are not easy to do and will require effort. Here you go:
3 Non-Cheesy Ways to be Thankful
- Call Someone
- specifically, call someone you’ve gone months or even years without speaking to.
- Be sure to tell them you love and care about.
- Tell them you miss them.
- Simply catch up.
- If they don’t answer, leave a heartfelt message on their voicemail. DO NOT text. They need to hear YOUR voice.
- Write a Letter
- This falls in line with the previous suggestion.
- If you’re a better writer than talker, I suggest putting your thoughts down in a letter.
- Go Out in Nature
- Walk around in peace and quite
- Observe the trees and the sky
- Take deep breathes
- Think about the blessings you have in your life.
- people who love and support you
- places you’ve visited
- opportunities granted to you