In January, as a group, we are tracking what we eat.
Food tracking begins Monday, January 2nd and will continue through Sunday, February 26th.
This is an 8 week Challenge. What do you need to know about the challenge?
- We will hold each other accountable for sharing what we eat and drink each day.
- Raise awareness
- Individually raising our awareness of what we eat and drink.
- To learn and practice food logging while strengthening our self-discipline.
- Contribute to those who need our help.
How to Track
- Writing down on paper
- Using an app
- MyFitnessPal is great
- Typing on computer, smartphone, or tablet
- Take a snapshot of your food log each day
- Submit food log picture to “Christian’s 2023 Food Logging Group”
- using WhatsApp app on our phone’s
- a link to our private group has been provided
- Must submit food log by midnight each day
- no exceptions
- A penalty fee of $2 will be applied for each day a food log is not submitted.
- We will donate all penalty funds to the Organization Hope Atlanta
Frequently Asked Questions
- WhatsApp is not working. What do I do?
- Text Christian a picture of your food log
- I’m in a different time zone and submit after midnight. Am I penalized?
- No. Your current time zone is honored.
- If I eat something after submitting my food log, am I penalized?
- I forget to submit my food log before midnight. I suddenly remember and submit it at 12:07am?
- The $1 fee goes into effect. Midnight or bust.
- How do I use WhatsApp?
- Download the app to your phone
- I will provide our private group link
- If further issues arise, contact me.